Contact Us About Analytical Methods for Pesticides
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
For information about:
- Environmental chemistry methods, contact Greg Orrick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residue analytical methods, contact Thuy Nguyen, email@example.com or Yaorong Qian, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antimicrobial testing methods and procedures, contact Stephen Tomasino, email@example.com.
- Pesticide Standards Repository, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Theresa Cole, email@example.com.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an online form (questions not addressed by the contacts listed above)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.