Label Review Training: Module 3: Special Issues, Page 1
What does this module cover?
This module further describes and provides strategies for reviewing some of the label parts introduced in Module 2, including precautionary statements, directions for use, worker protection labeling, storage and disposal instructions, warranty statements, and ingredient statements. You will also learn how to review labeling claims. This module provides answers to the following questions:
- What are precautionary statements?
- How should I review precautionary statements?
- What are directions for use?
- How should I review directions for use?
- What is worker protection labeling?
- How should I review worker protection labeling?
- What other label areas require special attention?
- How should I review labeling claims?
Page 1 of 43