DDVP Fact Sheets
DDVP (also known as dichlorvos) is an insecticide that has various restrictions and prohibited uses. Some unregistered products containing DDVP (e.g. “SNIPER” and “NOPEST”) are being brought into the United States illegally for sale and distribution.
To make the public aware of the dangers of these illegal DDVP products, EPA developed five fact sheets targeted to different audiences.
- ALERT: Dangerous Pesticides -- General Public Audience (pdf)
- ALERT: Illegal Use of DDVP in Apartment Buildings -- Instructions for Building Managers and Superintendents (pdf)
- ALERT: DDVP Brought into the U.S. on Commercial Airlines -- Instructions for Flight Crews (pdf)
- How EPA and CBP Regulate the Importation of Pesticides and Devices -- For Customs and Border Protection Agents (pdf)
- ALERT: DDVP Brought into the U.S. -- For Customs and Border Protection Agents (pdf)