Pesticides can be used to control a variety of pests, such as insects, weeds, rats and mice, bacteria and mold, and more. Find out more about pesticides:
Protecting Health and the Environment
Find information on controlling pests with both chemical and non-chemical methods. This integrated pest management approach helps protect health and the environment.
EPA regulates pesticides so they are safe when used according to the label directions. Learn about the regulation processes.
Our success depends on working with other regulators and getting input from people who have an interest in pesticide issues. Learn more.
Children have a strong interest in environmental issues. We hope they have some fun learning with these pages.
These pages can help you find the information you are looking for.
- Public Participation for the Conditional Registration of Fungicide S-2200 Mandestrobin
- Now Available: Registration decision for the active ingredient Halauxifen-methyl
- New Use (First Food Use) Registered - Isaria fumosorosea strain FE 9901
- Decision to establish import tolerances in/on milk and meat commodities for Aminocyclopyrachlor
- Antimicrobial Data Requirements Training Videos, 40 CFR Part 158W
- Draft Guidance on Managing Pesticide Resistance