Occupational Pesticide Safety and Health
EPA's Agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS)
The WPS reduces the risk of pesticide poisoning and injury among agricultural workers and pesticide handlers. Learn more about the WPS.
Proposed Revisions to the Application Exclusion Zone (AEZ) Requirements
The proposed rule will improve and modernize the AEZ requirements under the 2015 Agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS).
Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings
This manual gives healthcare providers a quick reference resource for the best toxicology and treatment information for patients with pesticide exposures. Read the manual.
Register for EPA’s Webinar on Bilingual Pesticide Labels
EPA is hosting a public webinar on Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm EST to obtain input from the public on ways to make bilingual pesticide labeling accessible to farmworkers. Register now.
- Read and comment on the proposed revisions to the Application Exclusion Zone (AEZ) requirements
- Learn more about the Certification of Pesticide Applicators Rule
- Seguridad laboral para el manejo de pesticidas
- Register for our June 15, 2023, webinar on bilingual pesticide labels
- Inscríbase para el seminario web de la EPA sobre etiquetas bilingües de pesticidas