Contact Us About Pesticides
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Check out the information on our pesticide websites or use search (see search box at the top of every page), and if you still have questions, check for topic-specific contact information on the contact-us page for the topic where you have questions.
- We cannot recommend or endorse specific pesticides or products.
- We are not involved in decisions about pesticide use in communities such as for mosquito control. Contact your local government for information.
For information related to chlorpyrifos and the denial of the PANNA and NRDC petition to ban chlorpyrifos:
- Email address: OPPChlorpyrifoslnquiries@epa.gov.
- Telephone number: (703) 347-0206.
Find contact information for EPA pesticide program staff.
Comment on a regulation or document. Search by the docket number or subject (e.g., the name of the chemical).
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via an online form below (such as questions that are not addressed by the links above).
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.