Reporting Unintended Exposure and Harm from Pesticides (Incidents)
How to Report Pesticide Incidents
- How to report when these groups may have been exposed:
- Reporting spills and improper disposal of pesticides
- Reporting requirements for pesticide manufacturers
- If you require immediate medical attention, call 911.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, consult the First Aid instructions on the product label and contact your health care provider, or a Poison Control Center.
- More emergency information