An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us about Reporting Pesticide Incidents

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.  

For reporting pesticide incidents, send us an email.

If you have questions about how your health may have been affected by a pesticide, our partners at the National Pesticide Information CenterExitcan also help.

For emergencies and other sudden threats to public health, such as oil and/or chemical spills, radiation emergencies, and biological discharges, call the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802.

Under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know (EPCRA), certain facilities also need to report hazardous substance releases to state/local officials.

Report dumping incidents in international ocean waters.

Report complaints, tips and violations regarding lead-based paint.

Send us your questions or comments:

Media: All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460

Email: If your question is not addressed above, send us a message using the form below. If your comment is related to a specific web page, please include the link.