Contact Us about Reporting Pesticide Incidents
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Send us your questions or comments:
- For emergencies and other sudden threats to public health, such as:
- oil and/or chemical spills,
- radiation emergencies, and
call the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802.
- Under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know (EPCRA), certain facilities also need to report hazardous substance releases to state/local officials.
- Report dumping incidents in international ocean waters
- Report complaints, tips, and violations that have to do with lead-based paint
- For reporting pesticide incidents, send us an email.
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an online form (especially comments or questions related to this or other pesticide Web topics)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.