Building Codes and Standards for Radon-Resistant New Construction (RRNC)
The most common residential codes and standards that address radon-resistant building techniques are:
The following links exit the site
- International Code Council Codes & Standards: (Available for purchase from ICC.)
- International Green Construction Code (IgCC): Chapter 8 – Indoor Environmental Quality and Chapter 10 – Construction and Plans for Operation.
- International Code Council (ICC-700): National Green Residential Standard • Extensive radon provisions will be included in 2020.
- International Residential Code (IRC): Appendix F of the 2015 International Residential Code (IRC): Radon Control Methods.
- The National Fire Protection Association: Building Construction and Safety Code Section 49.2.5 of NFPA 5000TM: Radon Control Methods (Available for purchase from NFPA.)
- American National Standards Addressing Radon in New Construction: (Available for purchase from AARST.)