Search Frequent Questions for immediate answers to the most common questions or send a question to our customer care team.
- What is Radon?
- Where does radon come from?
- How does radon get into your home?
- What is the radon hotline
- What is the average level of radon found in homes in the U.S.?
- What is National Radon Action Month? When is Radon Action Week?
- What is EPA's Action Level for Radon and What Does it Mean?
- Describe the radon epidemiological studies?
- What is the debate on radon?
- What did the National Academy of Sciences have to say about radon?
- Does the 2009 World Health Organization's recommendation of a lower radon action level affect EPA's radon action level of 4 pCi/L?
- What about the NPR Story on Radon?
- Explain Working Levels (WL) and Picocuries Per Liter of Air (pCi/L).
Radon and Health
- Are we sure that radon is a health risk?
- How do we know radon is a carcinogen?
- What are the health effects from exposure to radon?
- Are radon measurements accurate and reliable?
- How do I get a radon test kit? Are they free?
- How can you find a qualified radon service provider in your area?
- How often should I test/retest my home for radon?
- Should I test the soil for radon before building?
Radon and Granite
- Where I work we manufacture products from granite and other natural materials. Should I be concerned about radiation in my workplace?
- What about radon and radioactivity in granite countertops?