Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Laws and Regulations
The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) is the public law that creates the framework for the proper management of hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste. The law describes the waste management program mandated by Congress that gave EPA authority to develop the RCRA program. The term RCRA is often used interchangeably to refer to the law, regulations and EPA policy and guidance.
RCRA Tools and Resources
- Proposed Rulemaking Petition Denial
- About Electric Arc Furnace Slag and Current Research.
- Interim Guidance for Public Meetings for the RCRA Program During COVID-19.
- Frequent questions about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and waste.
- Interim Guidance on Site Field Work Decisions Due to Impacts of COVID-19.