This training module:
- Lists the statutory and regulatory authorities for corrective action and explain their application
- Describes how EPA is currently implementing the corrective action program and identify significant components of the RCRA Cleanup Reforms
- Understands the steps in the traditional corrective action process
- Describes the various regulatory provisions that allow for flexibility in the management of remediation wastes
Access other training modules that provide overviews of other specific RCRA regulatory topics here.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- RCRA Training Module: Corrective Action (PDF)(17 pp, 53 K, October 2001, EPA530-K-02-017I)