An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Report Pesticide Drift Problems

Contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) Exit at 800-858-7378 or your state pesticide regulatory agency Exit to report& pesticide drift problems.

If you believe that you have been exposed to pesticide spray or dust drift and have health-related questions, contact your: