SBAR Panel: Perchloroethylene (PCE) Risk Management Rulemaking Under the Toxic Substances Control Act
Key Dates for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 10/27/2022
- Completion Date: 2/1/2023
About the Rule
- Title: Perchloroethylene (PCE) Risk Management Rulemaking Under the Toxic Substances Control Act
- RIN: 2070-AK84
- Dockets: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2019-0502; EPA-HQ-OPPT-2016-0732
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): The projected publication date is available in the current semiannual regulatory agenda
Additional information about the PCE risk management rulemaking under TSCA is available on EPA's Risk Management for Perchloroethylene web page.
How Can I Learn More?
While the opportunity to participate on this Panel may have passed, you will have the chance to submit comments concerning this rulemaking during the standard public comment period commencing after publication of the notice of proposed rulemaking in the Federal Register.
Semiannual updates about the development status of the rulemaking are available at RegInfo.gov.