Small Entity Compliance Guide for National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radium, Uranium, Alpha, Beta and Photon Emitters
Small Entity Compliance Guides (SECGs) are prepared pursuant to section 212 of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act of 1996 (SBREFA) (Title II of Public Law 104-121) (PDF) (29 pp, 186K, About PDF) .
The statements in SECGs are intended solely as guidance to aid in complying with the associated rule. Read a longer explanation of how SECGs are used by EPA on the Small Entity Compliance Guides web page.
EPA may decide to revise SECGs without public notice to reflect changes in EPA's approach to implementing a rule or to clarify and update text. To determine whether EPA has revised these guides, contact EPA's Small Business Ombudsman Office or the authoring office in the list below.
About this SECG
- Publication Date: 02/01/2002
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Radionuclides in Drinking Water: A Small Entity Compliance Guide, February 2002
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radium, Uranium, Alpha, Beta and Photon Emitters
- RIN: 2040-AC98
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OW-2004-0040
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 07/18/1991. 56 FR 33050.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/07/2000. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Radionuclides in Drinking Water