Final Rule for Control of Emissions From Nonroad Large Spark-Ignition Engines, and Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is adopting emission standards for several types of unregulated nonroad engines and vehicles. These standards apply only to newly manufactured products.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final Rule (PDF)(207 pp, 1.17 K, published November 8, 2002)
- Final Regulatory Support Document (PDF)(687 pp, 2.46 K, EPA-420-R-02-022, published September 2002)
- Summary and Analysis of Comments (PDF)(319 pp, 1.24 K, EPA-420-R-02-023, published September 2002)
- Emission Standards for New Nonroad Engines (PDF)(7 pp, 412 K, EPA-420-F-02-037, published September 2002)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Environmental Impacts of Newly Regulated Nonroad Engines (PDF)(5 pp, 26 K, EPA-420-F-02-033, published September 2002)