Final Rule for Control of Emissions From Nonroad Large Spark-Ignition Engines, and Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is adopting emission standards for several types of unregulated nonroad engines and vehicles. These standards apply only to newly manufactured products.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final Rule (PDF)(207 pp, 1.17 K, published November 8, 2002)
- Final Regulatory Support Document (PDF)(687 pp, 2.46 K, EPA-420-R-02-022, published September 2002)
- Summary and Analysis of Comments (PDF)(319 pp, 1.24 K, EPA-420-R-02-023, published September 2002)
- Emission Standards for New Nonroad Engines (PDF)(7 pp, 412 K, EPA-420-F-02-037, published September 2002)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Environmental Impacts of Newly Regulated Nonroad Engines (PDF)(5 pp, 26 K, EPA-420-F-02-033, published September 2002)