Program Contacts and Mailing/Courier Information
Schedule a Pre-Submission Meeting
Please DO NOT INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS INFORMATION in the meeting request.
Greg Schweer, 202/564-8469
Rebecca Edelstein, 202/564-1667
New Chemicals Management Branch
- Greg Schweer, Chief, 202/564-8469
The management of pre-notice activities and the risk management of exemption applications.
- Rebecca Edelstein, Team Leader 202/564-1667
- David Schutz, 202/564-9262 (prenotice coordinator)
- Christopher Buckley, 202/564-4817
- Becky Cool, 202-564-9138
- Adam Moyer, 202-564-3658
- Alie Muneer, 202-564-6369
- Adam Ross, 202-564-1625
- Nathan Taylor, 202-564-2065
- Meg Victor, 202-564-9193
- CC Yang, 202-564-4821
Notice and Regulations Management Team #1
The risk management of conventional new chemicals (including PFC substitutes) PMNs.
- Rose Allison, Team Leader 202/564-8970
- Jeff Bauer, 202/564-9042
- Lauren Davis, 202-564-0528
- Geraldine Hilton, 202/564-8986
- Monica Miller, 202/564-6473
- Gloria Odusote, 202-564-1845
- Karen Samek, 202-564-4968
- Darrell Stanley, 202-564-4770
Notice and Regulations Management Team #2
The risk management of new nanomaterials and microorganisms, coordination with EPA/OAR on Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) chemicals, as well as the development of Significant New Use Rules and other regulations.
- Ken Moss, Team Leader, 202/564-9232
- James Alwood, 202/564-8974
- Tamue Gibson, 202-564-7642
- Danielle Hoffer, 202-564-0556
- Matt Lloyd, 202/564-6031
- Hector Malagon, 202/564-0535
- Marion Rutigliano, 202-564-1907
- Alexandria Stanton, 202-564-5574
- Andrew Sullivan, 202-564-0605
e-PMN Software or CDX Registration
Document Tracking System
- Larona Washington, 202/564-8948
- Deena Watson-Vann, 202/564-8932
EPA contractor staff members can be reached at 202/564-9026 or 202/564-4519 to answer specific questions, when necessary, about the status of submittals in the pre-Focus period.
WARNING - Do not e-mail any Confidential Business Information (CBI) to EPA. EPA's e-mail system is not secured to protect CBI.
General Inquiries and Prenotice Communications
The Toxic Substances Control Act Hotline (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to answer general questions about the PMN process or filing a PMN form. The TSCA hotline operates Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call (202) 554-1404. FAX requests for documents are received every day, at all times, on (202) 554-5603.
Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxics
New Chemicals Program (7405M)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
Use the following direct address to send material by courier. (The building guards will need a New Chemicals Program staff contact phone and room number):
Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxics (New Chemicals Program)
EPA East Building, Room 4133
1201 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004-3302.
Main phone number: 202-564-8469