Meeting Information for the June 11-14, 2019 Scientific Advisory Panel
Topic: Proposed Guidelines for Efficacy Testing of Topically Applied Pesticides Used Against Certain Ectoparasitic Pests on Pets
On April 15, 2019, EPA published a Federal Register notice announcing a meeting of the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel (SAP) on June 11-14, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm EDT in Arlington, VA. At the meeting the SAP reviewed EPA’s Proposed Guidelines for Efficacy Testing of Topically Applied Pesticides Used Against Certain Ectoparasitic Pests on Pets.
- Read the Federal Register notice.
- Find information on meeting logistics and webcast instructions.
- View meeting materials including the draft charge questions and documents undergoing peer review.
- View a list of panel members for the June 11-14 meeting
- View the Final Report / Meeting Minutes
On May 30, 2019, EPA held a preparatory virtual meeting for the SAP members and the public to comment on and ask questions regarding the scope and clarity of the draft charge questions to be used for the peer review.
For additional information contact the DFO, Suhair Shallal, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-564-2057.