Topic: Carcinogenic Potential of Glyphosate
The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Scientific Advisory Panel (SAP) will meet December 13-16, 2016, to consider and review a set of scientific issues being evaluated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regarding EPA's evaluation of the carcinogenic potential of the herbicide glyphosate. This is the meeting that was rescheduled from October 18-21, 2016.
EPA has published meeting materials in docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0385 at www.regulations.gov, including a glyphosate issue paper with the Agency’s proposed classification that glyphosate is not likely to be carcinogenic to humans at doses relevant for human health risk assessment. The meeting materials, charge, panel members and panel biosketches for this SAP meeting are also posted on the Scientific Advisory Panel website, below.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Charge to the Panel (December 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(4 pp, 30 K)
- Glyphosate Issue Paper (PDF)(227 pp, 2 MB)
- Biosketches (December 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(3 pp, 77 K)
- Panel Members (december 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(3 pp, 66 K)
- Agenda (December 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(8 pp, 45 K)
- Transcript (December 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(1261 pp, 3 MB)
- Meeting Minutes/Final Report (December 13-16, 2016) (PDF)(101 pp, 906 K)