Preparatory Virtual Meeting for December 4-7, 2018 FIFRA SAP Meeting
Topic: Evaluation of a Proposed Approach to Refine the Inhalation Risk Assessment for Point of Contact Toxicity: A Case Study Using a New Approach Methodology (NAM)
On November 14, 2018, EPA will hold a preparatory virtual meeting from 2 - 4 p.m. via Adobe Connect for the December 4-7, 2018 FIFRA SAP meeting on the Evaluation of a Proposed Approach to Refine the Inhalation Risk Assessment for Point of Contact Toxicity. The goal of the webcast is to consider and review the scope and clarity of the draft charge questions for the December 4-7, 2018 FIFRA SAP meeting.
- Read the Federal Register Notice.
- View the agenda for the preparatory virtual meeting.
- View the draft charge questions for the December 4-7 meeting.
This virtual meeting is open to the public. Registration is required.
- Register for the November 14, 2018 preparatory virtual meeting.Exit
- If you would like to make oral comments during the preparatory virtual meeting please register by November 9, 2018 and select the commenter option when registering using the link above. Please also notify the Designated Federal Official listed below of your intent to make oral comments by November 9, 2018. Comments should focus on the charge questions and the peer review panel will consider those comments during their discussions.
- If you do not wish to make oral comments during the webinar please select the listen only option when registering using the link above. You can register to listen only anytime up to the end of the meeting on November 14, 2018.
For additional information contact the Designated Federal Official, Dr. Shaunta Hill-Hammond (email@example.com or 202-564-3343).