* State: Virginia
* Agency: VA-Department of Environmental Quality
* Regulation Type: Rule
* Rule: #9 VAC 5, Chapter 91
* Rule Title: REGULATIONS FOR THE CONTROL OF MOTOR VEHICLE EMISSIONS IN THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA
* State Effective Date: 06/29/2005
* Final Federal Register Date: 04/22/2008
* Federal Register Citation #73 FR 21540)
Comments: 1. The original State effective date is 1/24/97.
2. The SIP term "Northern VA program area" became State-effective on 1/1/98.
3. Revisions to Parts I through XII and XIV; removal of Part XIII (73 FR 21540). The State effective dates are 10/1/02, 12/1/02 and 6/29/05. The SIP effective date is 5/22/08.
4. Amendments with a State-effective date of 4/2/97 are included for information purposes only and are not part of the Federally enforceable SIP.
Virginia SIP, 9 VAC 5 Chapter 91, Regulations for the Control of Motor Vehicle Emissions in the Northern Virginia Area (PDF)(85 pp, 219 K,
Virginia SIP, 9 VAC 5 Chapter 91, Regulations for the Control of Motor Vehicle Emissions in the Northern Virginia Area