Region 6 General Assistance Program (GAP) Funding Announcement - FY2021
EPA Region 6 Fiscal Year 2021 Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP) Announcement is available for download below. Full grant applications must be received by electronic submission through Grants.gov by 11:59 pm CST on Friday, February 5, 2021.
A full grant application includes the following items:
- Work Plan (attached in Grants.gov. Also recommend sending to Project Officer via email)
- Budget Narrative (attached in Grants.gov. Also recommend sending to Project Officer via email)
- Application for Federal Assistance(SF424)
- Budget Information Non-Construction Programs (SF424A)
- Certification Regarding Lobbying (EPA Form6600-06)
- Pre-award Compliance Review Report(4700-4)
- Key Contact Form (Form Approved OMB No:2030-0020)
- Copy of Approved Indirect Cost Rate Agreement, latest proposal
If an applicant is interested in submitting a Performance Partnership Grant (PPG), please notify the EPA Project Officer no later than January 15, 2021. This will provide an opportunity to determine appropriate actions to identify/notify eligible PPG programs for application.