Description of Updates for MCCEM Version 1.2 (February 2001)
- In the previous version (1.1) of MCCEM, errors in assignment of zone-specific concentrations to the exposed individual, based on the primary/secondary/override patterns from the Activities input screen, sometimes occurred for model runs longer than 7 days. These errors have been corrected.
- For some of the emission models (Emissions screen), small values were truncated to zero when writing the user inputs to a transfer file for use by the calculation routine. In some cases, the emission-rate inputs were not correctly converted to mg/day when writing the inputs to the transfer file. Both of these errors have been corrected.
- For the "Data Entry" model for emissions, time units were not saved correctly and the input screen would not refresh properly if a file was opened while information was already displayed on the input screen. Both of these errors have been corrected.
- For the Activities screen, certain user inputs would not save correctly if they were left blank. The model now issues a warning if a zone or breathing-rate field is left blank, and automatically inserts a value of zero for any time-related field (day, hr, or min) that is left blank.
- One typo was corrected on the Execution help screen.
- The Help -> About screen was updated to show Version 1.2 and February 2001.
- The MCCEM software installation package is now provided as a single (zip) file.
MCCEM can be downloaded and installed using Download MCCEM.