Download EPI Suite™ - Estimation Program Interface v4.11
Copyright Notice; Terms and Conditions of Use:
©2000 - 2017 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for EPI Suite™ and all component programs except BioHCWIN and KOAWIN.
Updated files have been provided for EPI SuiteTM. Multiple downloads are required for successful installation. ALL files must be downloaded, in order, from the links below. Please follow directions to succesfully downloadand install all files.
Except for the BioHCWIN and KOAWIN models, EPI Suite™ and the individual models included within the software are owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and are protected by copyright throughout the world. Permission is granted for individuals to download and use the software on their personal and business computers. Users may not alter, modify, merge, adapt, or prepare derivative works from the software. Users may not remove or obscure copyright, trademark, or proprietary notices on the program or related documentation. EPI Suite™ and the names of the individual programs contained therein are trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
To begin, download and install EPI Suite (EXE)(1 pg, 74 MB) ™ Version 4.11
The file is a self executing(exe) zip file. If you do not have unzip software in your computer, you may not successfully install EPI v4.11. By downloading this software, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. To install, complete the instructions below:
- Double click EPI411.exe.
- Save EPI411 to a folder of your choice.
- Unzip the contents of the EPI411.exe by clicking twice on the downloaded file.Two files will be extracted, called epiwebsetup.msi and setup.exe.
- Execute the file named setup.exe located in the folder that you chose and follow the instructions at each screen to proceed. By default, the EPISUITE software is installed in C:\EPISUITE41 and shortcut icons, called EPIWEB 4.11, are placed in the Windows Start\All Programs menu and on the desktop.
- After you finish installation, run EPI Suite™ by clicking the Windows Start button and choosing All Programs, EPI SuiteTM, then double clicking the EPIWEB 4.11 icon.
- Description of Updates for EPI Suite™ Version 4.11 (November, 2012) is available for reference
After successful installation of this file, download and install EPI Suite updated files 2017.zip(25 pp, 19 MB) . The files in the zip file are NOT a complete installation of the EPI SuiteTM. To function correctly, they require files from the already installed version of the EPI SuiteTM v4.11 (November 2012), provided above. The newer 38 files from the zip file must over-write the older files from the already installed version.
The zip file contains 40 individual files. Of the 40 files, 38 files are used to over-write existing files with the same name in the previous EPI SuiteTM installation (November 2012). Two new data files, provided as excel spreadsheet files, are included that relate to updates of the BIOWIN Program and updates to programs involving organosilicon compounds.
- Copy the zip file into the folder containing the current EPI SuiteTM installation and “unzip” the file allowing the unzip to over-write existing files.
- Copy the zip file into an empty folder and unzip the files there. Then copy all files from the unzip and copy them into the folder containing the current EPI SuiteTM installation and allow the copy to over-write existing files.
The default installation folder of this installation is: C:\EPISUITE41\. The files that need to be over-written by this June 2017 Update are included in this installation folder. If the EPI SuiteTM v4.11 (November 2012) was installed in a different folder, then the files in that different folder need to be over-written.
Special Instructions for Windows Vista Users
If your computer uses the Vista Operating System and you are experiencing any technical difficulties while running this program, you should complete the following steps after downloading EPI Suite:
- Click on Start (lower left corner of the Vista desktop)
- Click on Computer
- Click on your C drive (your primary hard drive)
- Click on Program Files (x86)
- Click on the folder, EPISUITE41. (note: if you selected a different path for EPI Suite, follow that path instead)
- Right click on the file called epiwin1.exe (it will say Application as the file type, if you can't see the "exe" part of the file name)
- Choose Properties from the right click menu
- Click the tab that saysCompatibility
- Check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator"
- Click OK
If you are running your computer on a network and do not have administrator privileges, contact your network administrator and request these changes.