MCCEM-Multi-chamber Concentration and Exposure Model Download and Install Instructions
The files are now self extracting executables. To install:
- Save Mccsetup to a directory of your choice
- By default, when this file is unzipped the files will be extracted to a subdirectory or folder named MCCSETUP.
- Within the MCCSETUP folder, run SETUP.exe to install the MCCEM software.
- When installation is finished the MCCSETUP folder can be deleted.
- By default, the MCCEM software is installed in C:\MCCEM and an icon is placed on the Windows Start Menu.