The documents linked below are intended to provide:
- Injection well owners or operators with the information they need to compy with Class II permitting requirements for DFHF
- State Class II programs with SDWA information they need for DFHF in their states
- General information on UIC Class II permitting as it applies to DFHF
Revised Guidance: Permitting Guidance for Oil and Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Activitiies Using Diesel Fuels: Underground Injection Control Program Guidance #84 (PDF)(48 pp, 494 K,
Technical guidance containing recommendations for EPA permit writers to consider in implementing these UIC Class II requirements.
- Memo to EPA Regions and State and Tribal UIC Program Directors: Implementation of the Safe Drinking Water Act’s Existing Underground Injection Control Program Requirements for Oil and Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Activities Using Diesel Fuels (PDF)(5 pp, 1 MB)
- Fact Sheet: Implementation of the Safe Drinking Water Act’s Existing Requirements for Oil and Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Activities Using Diesel Fuels (PDF)(3 pp, 137 K)