An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Underground Injection Control (UIC)

Region 5 Underground Injection Control Transfer of Ownership Requirements

New owners of injection wells under the authority of the federal Underground Injection Control program (authorized by permit or by rule) must submit the following documents to complete a transfer of permit (or rule‐authorization):

You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.