Documents provided in the October 21, 2021 Union Pacific response to EPA
If you have a disability and the format of any material on our web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us.
On September 9, 2021, EPA's Acting Assistant Administrator for the Office of Land and Emergency Management, Barry Breen, sent a letter to UPRR transmitting the questions posed by Mayor Turner in his June 25, 2021 letter and requested that the company provide answers to the questions by September 30, 2021 (extended to October 21, 2021).
- RCRA Documents
- Documents Related to Hazardous and Solid Waste
- Extent of Contamination Investigation Reports
- EPA-Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council Documents
- Affected Property Assessment Reports
- Dense Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid (DNAPL) Recovery Activities Conducted at the UPRR Site
- Post-Response Action Completion Reports
- Groundwater and Assessment Reports
- Response Action Completion Reports
- Response Action Plans
- Documents from the City of Houston