Drinking Water and Wastewater Laboratory Network
Become a WLA member and liaison
Visit the WLA Learning Center
Access the Water Contaminant Information Tool (WCIT)
Learn how WCIT users access a database of over 800 drinking water and wastewater contaminants.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Find out how to access the Water Laboratory Alliance (WLA), a nationwide network of laboratories designed to provide analytical support during contamination incidents that may exceed your laboratory capability and capacity.
- Become a WLA member and liaison
- Learn about the WLA Response Plan
- Visit the WLA Learning Center
- Sign up for WLA emails
- Contact a laboratory to test your drinking water
- Request analytical services
- Explore the Laboratory Compendium
- Learn about the Water Contaminant Information Tool (WCIT)
- Register for WCIT
- Access WCIT
- Explore what's new in WCIT