Find a Water Laboratory Method
Selected Analytical Methods for Environmental Remediation and Recovery
EPA’s National Homeland Security Research Center’s “Selected Analytical Methods for Environmental Remediation and Recovery” (SAM) contains methods that laboratories should use when analyzing environmental samples for a homeland security event.
- Online query for SAM to find chemical, radiochemical and biotoxin method
- PDF version of SAM to find pathogen methods in addition to chemical, radiochemical and biotoxin methods
- SAM updates
New EPA methods
- Method 1200 - non-typhoidal Salmonella
- Radionuclides in water
- Automated Ultrafiltration (UF) device for:
- Large volumes of water (10-100L)
- Bacteria, virus, protozoa, and some toxins
EPA’s Web-Based Electronic Data Review (WebEDR) system can perform data evaluation of Electronic Data Deliverables (EDDs). Using WebEDR can help data users receive quality results.