- [See Administrative Rules, Part 4, Water Quality Standards (2006) ]
(Effective January 13, 2006) Document contains revised water quality standards for the Great Lakes, connecting waters, and all other surface waters of the State, except as detailed in the site specific criteria table provided below.
- [See Administrative Rules, Part 8, Water Quality-Based Effluent Limit Development for Toxic Substances (2006) ]
(Effective January 13, 2006) The rules in this part shall be used to establish toxic substance water quality-based effluent limits.
- [See Site Specific Criteria in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula ]
(Effective September 26, 2013) Document contains table of site specific criteria for total copper in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula and associated maps.
- Withdrawal of Federal Human Health and Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria for Toxic Pollutants Applicable to Michigan. (November 8, 2002)
- Identification of Approved and Disapproved Elements of the Great Lakes Guidance Submissions from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois and Final Rule (August 4, 2000)
- Establishment of Numeric Criteria for Priority Toxic Pollutants; States' Compliance—Revision of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Criteria (November 9, 1999)
- National Toxics Rule (Preamble) (December 22, 1992)