- [See Surface Water Quality Standards (2011) ]
(Effective June 30, 2011) Surface water classifications, designated uses, quality criteria and policies and procedures for the waters of the State of New Jersey.
- [See Delaware River Basin Commission, Administrative Manual-Part III, Water Quality Regulations ]
(Effective July 8, 2014) This document is incorporated into [New Jersey's/Pennsylvania's] water quality standards by reference.
- Withdrawal of Certain Federal Water Quality Criteria Applicable to New Jersey, Puerto Rico and California
- Fact Sheet (New Jersey, Puerto Rico and California) (February 2013)
- Federal Register Notice (April 4, 2013)
- Proposed Withdrawal of Certain Federal Water Quality Criteria Applicable to New Jersey, Puerto Rico and California
- Withdrawal of Certain Federal Human Health and Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria Applicable to Vermont, the District of Columbia, Kansas and New Jersey (December 3, 2002)
- Establishment of Numeric Criteria for Priority Toxic Pollutants; States' Compliance—Revision of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Criteria (November 9, 1999)