State Standards in Effect for CWA Purposes
- [See Water Quality Regulations ]
(Effective July 15, 2010) These regulations establish water quality standards for the State's surface waters.
- [See Combined Sewer Overflow Policy ]
This policy contains requirements and treatment technology standards to assure water quality standards are met for waters receiving combined sewer overflows.
Federally Proposed or Promulgated Standards
- Final Water Quality Standards Bacteria Rule for Coastal and Great Lakes Recreation Waters (November 8, 2004)
- Withdrawal of Certain Federal Human Health and Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria Applicable to Rhode Island, Vermont, the District of Columbia, Kansas and Idaho (April 12, 2000)
- Establishment of Numeric Criteria for Priority Toxic Pollutants; States' Compliance—Revision of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Criteria (November 9, 1999)