EPA in Oregon
- Columbia River Basin
- Columbia River Cold Water Refuges
- Environmental Justice and Air Toxics in Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Air Testing
- Making a Visible Difference in Communities: Oregon
- Perchlorate in Eastern Oregon
- Superfund sites in Oregon
- Tribal Programs
- EPA's Performance Partnership Agreement with OregonExit
Oregon is part of EPA's Region 10 which serves Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
About Region 10
EPA Oregon Operations Office
805 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
EPA Western Ecology Division - Part of EPA's National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory with facilities in Corvallis and Newport.