Tribal Programs in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska
Funding and Technical Assistance Opportunities
- School Bus Rebates (ARP and DERA). Due Nov. 5.
- EJ4Climate Grant: Due Nov. 14.
- Cumulative Health Impacts of Climate Change. Due Nov. 16.
- Recreation Economy for Rural Communities: Due Nov. 22. Webinar Oct. 27.
- Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants: Due Dec. 1.
- State and Tribal Response Program Grants: Due Dec. 17.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
EPA's coronavirus website provides key EPA resources on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- Brownfields Technical Assistance to Communities: Oct. 25.
- EPA's Climate Adaptation Plan - Listening Session: Oct. 26.
- EPA's Draft Strategic Plan - Listening Sessions: Oct. 28. Phone Number: 1 (202) 991-0477. Conference ID: 597 128 463#.
- Waters of the United States Rulemaking: Dialogue with Tribes in the Northwest and Alaska: Oct. 28.
- Alaska Tribal Conference on Environmental Management (ATCEM): Nov. 15-19.
Featured Resource: Learn about GAP
This Region 9 presentation provides an excellent overview of the Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP) and eligible activities.
EPA's Region 10 office serves 271 federally recognized tribes in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Information about EPA's national tribal program can be found at Environmental Protection in Indian Country.