Visiting EPA Region 10 (Pacific Northwest)
EPA Region 10's main office is located in downtown Seattle at:
Park Place Building
1200 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 800-424-4372 or 206-553-1200
The service center is open Monday-Friday from 7am to 4:30pm Pacific time (except federal holidays).
Visitors must check in at our service center on the 1st floor of the Park Place building (behind the security desk).
Before entering the service center, you will go through standard federal facility security screening by federal contractors (like airport security screening). The screening includes a walk-through metal detector and an x-ray screening of packages and personal items.
The following items are not permitted in EPA:
- Firearms (with or without concealed weapon permit).
- Pepper spray and any other personal defense weapons.
- Razors, scissors or knives over 2.5 inches.
- Work tools (unless you have a work order to perform work in EPA space).
- Marijuana and medical marijuana (with or without card).
To ensure healthy indoor air for all our occupants, Region 10 is a fragrance-free workplace. We ask all employees, visitors, contractors and grantees to please refrain from using perfume, cologne, essential oils, scented after-shave, lotion, and other fragrant personal care products while visiting Region 10 offices. Thank you!
EPA's International Visitors Program considers requests for visits to EPA headquarters in Washington, D.C, and at our offices and laboratories throughout the nation. For more information, visit EPA's International Visitors Program.
How to Get Here
Paid parking is available in the Park Place building with preferred stalls available for alternative fuel vehicles.
- From northbound I-5: Exit onto Seneca Street (Exit 165), which is a left-lane exit. Turn right onto 6th Avenue. The Park Place building will be on your right. The parking garage entrance is off 6th Avenue on your right.
- From southbound I-5: Exit onto Union Street (Exit 165B), which is a right-lane exit. Stay in the left lane of Union Street and turn left at 5th Avenue. Drive three blocks and turn left on Cherry Street. Turn left on 6th Avenue. The Park Place building will be on your right between Seneca and Union Streets. The parking garage entrance is off 6th Avenue on your right.
By train or light rail:
Amtrak and Sound Transit trains serve the King Street Station terminal at 4th and Jackson in downtown Seattle. There are several bus routes that run between our offices and the train station. Sound Transit also operates the Link Light Rail Exitservice with stops between downtown Seattle and Sea-Tac airport.
We have free, covered bike parking located on the first level of the underground parking garage. You can access the garage from 6th Avenue. The Seattle Department of Transportation provides a Seattle bike map Exiton its website.
A small number of Region 10 staff are based in the following state and field offices. Please call ahead before visiting.
Alaska Operations Office
222 West 7th Ave. #19
Anchorage, AK 99513-7588
Main phone: 907-271-5083
Idaho Operations Office
950 West Bannock, Suite 900
Boise, ID 83702
Main phone: 208-378-5746
Oregon Operations Office
805 SW Broadway, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97205
Main phone: 503-326-3250
Washington Operations Office
300 Desmond Dr. SE, Suite 102
Lacey, WA 98503
Main phone: 360-753-9437
Hanford Project Office
309 Bradley Blvd., Suite 115
Richland, WA 99352
Main phone: 509-376-6865
EPA Region 10 operates the Manchester Environmental Laboratory in Port Orchard, Washington. Please call ahead before visiting. The lab does not accept samples from the public.
Manchester Environmental Laboratory
7411 Beach Dr. East
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Main phone: 360-871-8700
The following EPA labs are located in Oregon but managed by EPA's Office of Research and Development:
National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
200 SW 35th St.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Main phone: 541-754-4600
2111 SE Marine Science Dr.
Newport, OR 97365
Main phone: 541-754-4600