The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
Search Advance Program Documents
Funding and Technical Assistance Opportunities
- Dept. of Transportation, Port Infrastructure Development Program - deadline September 16, 2019
- EPA, Training Support for Tribal Air Quality Programs - deadline September 20, 2019
- EPA, Local Foods, Local Places Technical Assistance - deadline September 30, 2019
- Propane Council of Texas and Propane Education & Research Council, Funds for Propane Mowers - ongoing Texas and national funding opportunities.
- Dept. of Energy, Renewable Energy Technical Assistance for State and Local Governments and Tribes - ongoing assistance opportunities.
- Grants 101 Tutorial
- National Emissions Inventory - online, interactive report displaying the latest NEI data
- Supplemental Information for Ozone Advance Areas Based On Pre-Existing National Modeling Analyses
- Dept. of Energy Better Buildings ChallengeExit
Training & Education
- EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Ask the Expert Sessions, September 18, October 2, 16 and 30, November 6 and 20, December 4 and 18, 2019 12pm ET
- EPA ENERGY STAR Porfolio Manager 101, 201, and 301-level Training Webinars, September 11 (101), September 18 (201), September 24, (301), October 1 (101), October 15 (201), October 29 (301) 1pm ET
- New Buildings Institute Webinar, Helping Cities Lead By Example: The Public Buildings Portfolio Management Initiative, September 12, 2019 10-11am ET
- EPA Webinar, Discovering Energy Savings With Treasure Hunts, September 12, 2019 1pm ET
- EPA Webinar, The Ins and Outs of On-Bill Financing, September 25, 2019 2-3:30pm ET
- City Efficiency Leadership Council Webinar, Energy + Equity, September 26, 2019 9-10am ET
- EPA Webinar, Success Stories on Holding ENERGY STAR Competitions, October 17, 2019 1pm ET
- EPA SmartWay Program, Heat Island Program, BurnWise Program, Air Quality Flag Program
- EPA Air Sensor Toolbox