The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
- Environmental Protection Agency Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Loans (may include energy efficiency, green infrastructure) - deadline July 30, 2018.
- Federal Transit Administration Grants for Buses/Bus Facilities Infrastructure Investment Program - deadline August 6, 2018.
- Texas Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants (ERIG) Program - deadline August 15, 2018.
- Environmental Protection Agency Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance - deadline September 6, 2018.
- Federal Aviation Administration Voluntary Airport Low Emissions Program - deadline November 1, 2018.
- Grants 101 Tutorial
Training & Education
- EPA Webinar, Cool Fixes for Hot Cities Part 1: San Antonio, Aug. 1, 2018 2-3:30pm EST
- EPA ENERGY STAR Webinars - Portfolio Manager 101, 201 and 301-level classes, Aug. 2 (101), Aug. 9 (201), Aug. 30 (301), Sept. 4 (101), Sept. 11 (201), 2018 1pm EST
- Dept. of Transportation Conference, Northern Transportation and Air Quality Summit, Aug. 7-8, 2018, Newark, NJ
- Dept. of Energy Webinar, Contribution Analysis Tool, Aug. 9, 2018 1-3pm EST
- Environmental Protection Agency Webinar, ENERGY STAR and Green Building Rating Systems, Aug. 21, 2018 1pm EST
- Air Sensors International Conference: Advancing Science and Engaging Communities, Sept. 10-15, 2018
- EPA Webinar, Cool Fixes for Hot Cities Part 2: Los Angeles, Sept. 12, 2018, time TBD
- Dept. of Energy Webinar, Evaluating Energy Savings Performance Contracting Results, Sept. 13, 2018 2-3pm EST
- New Process for Submitting EPA Grant Proposals as of 2018 - webinar recordings available here.
- EPA Grants Award Process Webinar Recordings - available here.