The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
Funding & Recognition
- Dept. of Education Green Apple Day of Service Mini Grants - deadline March 15, 2019.
- EPA Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program - deadline March 26, 2019.
- Dept. of Agriculture Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements Program - applications accepted year-round; certain applications due April 1, 2019.
- EPA Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance - deadline April 3, 2019.
- Grants 101 Tutorial
- National Emissions Inventory - online, interactive report displaying the latest NEI data
- Supplemental Information for Ozone Advance Areas Based On Pre-Existing National Modeling Analyses
- Dept. of Energy Better Buildings ChallengeExit
Training & Education
- Dept. of Energy Webinar, Is PACE the Pot of Gold at the End of the Financing Rainbow? March 14, 2019 1-2:30pm ET
- Dept. of Energy Webinar, Rethinking Traditional Finance: How Efficiency-as-a-Service Unlocks New Potential for Business, April 2, 2019 3-4pm EDT
- EPA SmartWay Program
- EPA Heat Island Program
- EPA BurnWise Program
- Process for Submitting EPA Grant Proposals - webinar recordings available here.
- Educational Materials about Air Quality
- EPA Air Quality Flag Program
- Dept. of Energy STEM Resources for K-12 Students