The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
Search Advance Program Documents
Funding and Technical Assistance Opportunities
- 2020 DERA Tribal Grants: In April, EPA announced availability of $2 million in grant funding for tribal applicants to establish diesel emission reduction projects. Deadline for applications is July 9, 2020.
- Dept. of Energy, Renewable Energy Technical Assistance for State and Local Governments and Tribes - ongoing assistance opportunities.
- EPA's Grants 101 Tutorial
- EPA's AirNow website, updated in April, home of the U.S. Air Quality Index
- National Emissions Inventory - online, interactive report displaying the latest NEI data
- Supplemental Information for Ozone Advance Areas Based On Pre-Existing National Modeling Analyses
- Dept. of Energy Better Buildings ChallengeExit