The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
- Diesel Emission Reduction Act National Grants - deadline June 12, 2018.
- Federal Transit Administration Low or No Emission Transit Bus Program - deadline June 18, 2018.
- Forest Service Community Forest and Open Space Conservation Program - deadline June 29, 2018.
- Environmental Protection Agency Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Loans (may include energy efficiency, green infrastructure) - deadline July 6, 2018.
- Texas Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants (ERIG) Program - deadline August 15, 2018.
- Grants 101 Tutorial
Training & Education
- EPA Webinar, Best Practices for Deploying Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations at Commercial Buildings, May 23, 2018 1pm EST
- EPA ENERGY STAR Webinars - Portfolio Manager 101, 201 and 301-level classes, June 5 (101), June 12 (201), June 19 (301), Sept. 4 (101), Sept. 11 (201), 2018 1pm EST
- EPA Webinar, Success Stories on Hosting Energy Efficiency Competitions, June 27, 2018 1pm EST
- New Process for Submitting EPA Grant Proposals as of 2018 - webinar recordings available here.
- Dept. of Energy Resources - STEM Resources for K-12 Students; available here.
- EPA Grants Award Process Webinar Recordings - available here.