The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
Funding & Recognition
- Project Learning Tree GreenWorks! Program Environmental Education Grants - deadline Sept. 30, 2018.
- Federal Aviation Administration Voluntary Airport Low Emissions Program - deadline Nov. 1, 2018.
- EPA Clean Air Excellence Awards - deadline Nov. 2, 2018.
- EPA Campus RainWorks Challenge - deadline Dec. 14, 2018.
- EPA Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance - deadline April 3, 2019.
- Grants 101 Tutorial
Training & Education
- EPA Environmental Benefits Mapping and Analysis Program (BenMAP-CE) Training, Durham, NC Sept. 25-27, 2018, register via e-mail to email@example.com.
- EPA Webinar, Clean Energy Finance: Green Banking Strategies for Local Governments, Oct. 1, 2018 1-2:30pm EST
- Dept. of Energy Webinar, Bright Idea: Lighting Toolkit for K-12 School Districts, Oct. 2, 2018 3-4pm EST
- New Process for Submitting EPA Grant Proposals as of 2018 - webinar recordings available here.
- Educational Materials about Air Quality
- EPA Air Quality Flag Program
- Dept. of Energy STEM Resources for K-12 Students