The Advance Program supports states, tribes and local governments that want to take proactive steps to keep their air clean by promoting local actions to reduce ozone and/or fine particle pollution.
- Dept. of Agriculture Conservation Innovation Grants - deadlines March 26 (MO), March 30 (GA), April 6 (VA and OR), April 8 (LA), April 13 (KS), May 11, 2018 (NM)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Alternative Fueling Facilities Program - deadline March 29, 2018
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Environmental LIteracy Grants - deadline April 6, 2018
- EPA Environmental Education Grants -deadline April 11, 2018
- EPA Pollution Prevention Grants - deadline April 26, 2018
- Dept. of Agriculture National Urban and Community Forestry Grants - deadline April 30, 2018
- Grants 101 Tutorial
Training & Education
- Air Quality Awareness Week - April 30-May 4, 2018; submit information about your local events to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be added to the national AQAW website!
- Dept. of Energy webinar - Financing 2.0: Navigating 3rd Party Financing for Energy Efficiency and Renewables, May 1, 2018 3-4pm EST
- New Process for Submitting EPA Grant Proposals as of 2018 - webinar recordings available here.
- Dept. of Energy Resources - STEM Resources for K-12 Students; available here.
- EPA Grants Award Process Webinar Recordings - available here.