EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- November 1: EPA Acting Administrator Wheeler, USDA Secretary Perdue, and DOE Secretary Perry Send Letter to Congress on Biomass Carbon Neutrality
- October 31: EPA Announces Changes To Dicamba Registration
- October 30: Acting Administrator Wheeler Proposes an EPCRA Exemption for Livestock Emissions Reporting with Sen. Moran in Kansas
- Read more in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates