January FRRCC Public Meeting
The most recent meeting of the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Advisory Committee (FRRCC) was held January 30-31, 2024 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. For more information on this meeting, visit the FRRCC webpage.
Agriculture Advisor Corner
EPA’s Agriculture Advisor's Office enables two-way communication between EPA and agriculture stakeholders about priority environmental issues.
AgSTAR Anaerobic Digesters Handbook
The AgSTAR Project Development Handbook is intended for agriculture and livestock producers, farm owners, developers, financiers, policymakers, implementers, and others interested in learning more about best practices for AD/biogas systems.
Virtual Listening Sessions for WOTUS Sackett Decision
EPA will be hosting a virtual listening session for agricultural stakeholders focused on identifying issues that may arise outside the September 2023 rule to conform the definition of “waters of the United States” in the Sackett decision. For more information, including how to register, visit the WOTUS Public Outreach and Stakeholder Engagement Activities page.
EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Visit About EPA's National Agriculture Center to learn more.
News and Alerts
- February 14: EPA Provides Update on Over-the-Top Uses of Dicamba
- February 8: EPA and USDA Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Help Protect Endangered Species and Support Sustainable Agriculture
- February 7: EPA Outlines Implementation Approaches for Endangered Species Act Pesticide Policies
- Read More in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates