EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- November 7: EPA Seeks Nominations for the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee
- October 31: Reissuance of NPDES General Permits for Aquaculture Facilities in Idaho Excluding Facilities Discharging into the Upper Snake-Rock Subbasin (IDG131000) and Aquaculture Facilities Located in Indian Country in Idaho (IDG133000)
- October 30: USDA, EPA, and FDA announce partnership with the Food Waste Reduction Alliance
- Read more in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates