EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- November 26: U.S. EPA provides nearly $29 million for environmental improvements on tribal lands in Arizona
- November 22: EPA Announces Availability of $4.8 Million in Funding for New Research on Managing PFAS in Agriculture
- November 18: EPA Announces Settlements to Address Alleged Violations of Chemical Accident Prevention Requirements by Two Companies in Iowa and Nebraska
- November 7: EPA Seeks Nominations for the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee
- Read more in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates