EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- April 21: Earth Day Recognized at Truly Living Well Center for Urban Agriculture
- April 20: EPA Celebrates the 2023 Winners for the Presidential Environmental Youth Award (PEYA) and the Presidential Innovation Award for Environmental Educators (PIAEE)
- April 13: EPA Publishes 30th Annual U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Read More in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates
Agriculture Related Resources
Partnerships and Success Stories
Agriculture Advisor Corner
EPA’s Agriculture Advisor's Office enables two-way communication between EPA and agriculture stakeholders about priority environmental issues.
EPA Announced January FRRCC Public Meeting
The most recent meeting of the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Advisory Committee (FRRCC) was held virtually and inperson on January 17 and 18, 2023. The FRRCC provides independent policy advice, information, and recommendations to the Administrator on a range of environmental issues and policies that are of importance to agriculture and rural communities. For more information, please visit: www.epa.gov/faca/frrcc.
Related Topics and Resources
- Waters of the United States Rulemaking
- Get EPA Publications from the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP)