EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- September 12: EPA, U.S. Army Repeal 2015 Rule Defining “Waters of the United States” Ending Regulatory Patchwork
- August 22: EPA Provides $1.2 Million to Hypoxia Task Force States and Continues to Promote National Dialogue to Reduce Excess Nutrients and Enhance the Nation's Waters
- August 21: EPA Seeks Public Comment on Pesticide Applications for Hemp
- Read more in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates