EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- May 6: EPA and Army Host Midwest-Focused Virtual Regional WOTUS Roundtable
- April 12: EPA Announces Plan to Protect Endangered Species and Support Sustainable Agriculture
- April 5: EPA Announces Strategy to Protect Water Quality by Accelerating Nutrient Pollution Reductions
- Read More in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates
Agriculture Advisor Corner
EPA’s Agriculture Advisor's Office enables two-way communication between EPA and agriculture stakeholders about priority environmental issues.
FRRCC Calls for Nominations
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is inviting nominations for membership on the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Advisory Committee (FRRCC).
To be considered for an appointment to the FRRCC, nominations should be submitted to FRRCC@epa.gov by May 16, 2022 with the subject line “FRRCC Membership 2022.” Nominations should include a résumé or curriculum vitae and a statement of interest. Letters of support and recommendation will be accepted but are not mandatory.
Related Topics and Resources
- Waters of the United States Rulemaking
- Get EPA Publications from the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP)