EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- June 4: Administrator Wheeler Signs Final Rule to Add Reporting Exemption Under EPCRA for Air Emissions from Animal Waste
- May 31: EPA Delivers On President Trump’s Promise To Allow Year-Round Sale Of E15 Gasoline And Improve Transparency In Renewable Fuel Markets
- May 28: EPA Announces $14 Million to Reduce Excess Nutrients and Stormwater Pollution in the Great Lakes
- Read more in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates