Healthy Heart Toolkit: Public Educational Materials
PSA video: Be Smart, Protect Your Heart from Air Pollution
- 10-Year Study Links Faster Progression of Atherosclerosis to Air Pollution
- Have Heart Disease?
- Heart Disease, Stroke and Air Pollution
- What health care providers should know about particle pollution and cardiovascular risk
- EPA's MESA Air Study Confirms that Air Pollution Contributes to the #1 Cause of Death in the U.S.
- Are some people more at risk from air pollution?
- How Many Breaths Do You Take Each Day?
- Are Your Genes Making You Susceptible to Air Pollution?
- EPA Study Shows Poverty Is a Risk Factor for Heart Disease
- Air Pollution May be “Hard” on the Body’s Blood Vessels
- Healthy Hearts and Clean Air: An EPA Science Story
- Clearing the Air: EPA Secondhand Smoke Research Making a Difference