EPA conducts research that provides the critical science to develop and implement Clean Air Act regulations that protect the quality of the air we breathe. This research also puts new tools and information in the hands of citizens, communities, air quality managers and regulators to reduce air pollution.
Air Sensor Loan Programs: Promoting Air Quality Education by Bringing Sensors to You!
EPA Scientist Serves as Air Resource Advisor on the McKinney Fire Modeling Smoke and Air Quality
Five Hands-on Lesson Plans: Using Air Sensors to Teach About Air Quality
Tools, Resources and Publications
- Publications in the Science Inventory
- SMaRT Search online inventory of models, tools and databases
- FRM and FEM Methods Evaluation and Approved List
- Collection of Methods
- EPA Traceability Protocol for Assay and Certification of Gaseous Calibration Standards
- Air Research Fact Sheets
- Science Matters Newsletter stories
- EPA’s major offices have each developed a Climate Adaption Implementation Plan.
- EPA's Let's Talk About Heat Challenge
Can’t find what you are looking for, Search EPA Archive.