EPA conducts research that provides the critical science to develop and implement Clean Air Act regulations that protect the quality of the air we breathe. This research also puts new tools and information in the hands of citizens, communities, air quality managers and regulators to reduce air pollution.
Featured Research Topics
- EPA Expands Air Monitoring Capabilities to Support Wildfire-Impacted States, Tribes and Their Frontline Firefighters
- Research on DIY Air Cleaners to Reduce Wildfire Smoke Indoors
- Multi-faceted EPA Research Addressing Threats to Public Health from Wildfire Smoke
- Odor Explore: A Citizen Science Project Using a Mobile App and New Measurement Approaches
- Air Sensor Toolbox
- New publication: Fifty years of EPA science for air quality management and control
Can’t find what you are looking for, Search EPA Archive.