EPA conducts research that provides the critical science to develop and implement Clean Air Act regulations that protect the quality of the air we breathe. This research also puts new tools and information in the hands of citizens, communities, air quality managers and regulators to reduce air pollution.
- Research on DIY Air Cleaners to Reduce Wildfire Smoke Indoors
- Multi-faceted EPA Research Addressing Threats to Public Health from Wildfire Smoke
- Odor Explore: A Citizen Science Project Using a Mobile App and New Measurement Approaches
- Recommendations for Testing and Evaluating Air Sensor Performance
- Measuring Methane Emissions from Reservoirs
- Tools to Prepare Communities for Extreme Precipitation Events and Climate Change
- Air Sensor Toolbox
Can’t find what you are looking for, Search EPA Archive.