This page contains articles by EPA that have been published in EM magazine, a member publication of Air & Waste Management Association. The articles describe research being conducted by the Agency to provide the science needed to protect air quality for public health and the environment and offer scientific solutions for waste management.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Novel Air Measurement Technology Supports Smoke Management Practices for Prescribed Burns (PDF)(3 pp, 410 K, 03-2018)
- MicroTrac Tool Enhances Air Pollution Exposure Assessments (PDF)(2 pp, 72 K, 02-2018)
- Low-Cost Sensor Pod Design Considerations (PDF)(7 pp, 998 K, 11-2017)
- Characterizing Air Quality in a Rapidly Changing World (PDF)(4 pp, 545 K, 11-2017)
- EPA Releases CMAQ 5.2 (PDF)(3 pp, 475 K, 09-2017)
- New MARKAL Tool Designed to Help Cities Meet Environmental Protection Goals (PDF)(3 pp, 447 K, 09-2017)
- Tapping into Science and Technology to Battle Wildfires (PDF)(3 pp, 414 K, 07-2017)