BenMAP-CE Training Materials
Are you interested in learning more about how to operate the BenMAP-CE program? A variety of training resources are available, including self-paced exercises, online interactive modules and instructor-led training:
- Self-paced training materials are available for seven regions of the world. Training materials are available in English for all regions and Spanish and French for a subset of regions. Each zip archive linked below contains: (1) a series of self-paced excercises; (2) BenMAP-CE datasets needed to complete the exercises; (3) an answer key.
- English language
- Spanish language
- French language
- West Africa(1 pg, 8 MB, September 13, 2017)
- The U.S. EPA Air Pollution Training Institute Exithosts BenMAP-CE training modules cover topics including:
- the basics of benefits analysis;
- how to select and configure air quality data;
- calculating health impacts using concentration-response relationships;
- aggregating and valuing estimates;
- reporting results.
- The U.S. EPA periodically hosts instructor-led training classes in the U.S. and abroad. If you are interested in attending a training session, please Contact Us.