Below you will find the current and legacy versions of the environmental Benefits Mapping and Analysis Program. BenMAP-CE is free and open source software, and the source code is available upon request. Please Contact Us:
- If you would like a copy of the source code.
- If you are interested in receiving periodic e-mails from EPA alerting you to a new version of BenMAP.
- If you have other questions about the downloads.
BenMAP-Community Edition v1.3 (September 2017) - This is the current public release version of the BenMAP-CE software. Follow this link to find an installation package, the configuration files you need to estimate the health impacts and economic value of fine particle and ozone-related premature deaths and illnesses and a quick-start guide.
- BenMAP 4.0 (January 2013) - This legacy version of the BenMAP software (BenMAP v4.0.66) was used for the 2012 PM NAAQS Regulatory Impact Analysis. Both BenMAP v4.0.66 and the current version contain 2010 census data and address a number of bugs. Note that current versions of the configuration and aggregation, pooling and valuation files are not bundled in the installation package and may be downloaded separately. Version 4.0.67 is a minor update from v4.0.66 (December 2012), with the only change being the inclusion of the CMAQ 36km grid definition.
- BenMAP 1.0 - This legacy version of BenMAP that was used in developing the regulatory benefits analyses for the Nonroad Diesel and Clean Air Interstate rules. This version of the model is designed for regional and national-scale analyses within the continental United States, and uses a fixed set of population data and air quality model grid definitions. Download time for this version is significant due to the large databases which support the analyses.