EPA is establishing a Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (Committee) under the Negotiated Rulemaking Act (NRA) as indicated in a Federal Register notice of December 15, 2016, and required by section 8(a)(6) of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), as amended by the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (Lautenberg Act). The meeting of the Negotiating Committee was held August 16 and 17, 2017.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda for the August 16 and 17, 2017 meeting of the Negotiating Committee (PDF)(3 pp, 133 K, August, 2017)
- Operating Protocol of the Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (PDF)(12 pp, 232 K, August, 2017)
- Potential Approaches for the Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) Inorganic Byproducts Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (Approaches A-F) (PDF)(23 pp, 3 MB, August, 2017)
- Background document: Importance of CDR Data (PDF)(5 pp, 105 K, August, 2017)
- EPA presentation on Approach A (PDF)(12 pp, 616 K, August, 2017)