EPA is establishing a Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (Committee) under the Negotiated Rulemaking Act (NRA) as indicated in a Federal Register notice of December 15, 2016, and required by section 8(a)(6) of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), as amended by the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (Lautenberg Act). The first meeting of the Negotiating Committee was held June 8-9, 2017.
Note: The presentation "The Importance of Chemicals Data Reporting under TSCA for Advancing Environmental Health" presented by Amy Kyle, is not available due to copyright issues.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda for the June 8-9, 2017 meeting of the Negotiating Committee (PDF)(2 pp, 46 K, June, 2017)
- Overview of TSCA Section 8(a) and Form U Walkthrough (PDF)(10 pp, 718 K, June, 2017)
- Chemical Data Reporting: Data Uses (PDF)(11 pp, 410 K, June, 2017)
- State/local Views on Use of TSCA CDR Data (PDF)(4 pp, 93 K, June, 2017)
- Overview of TSCA CDR Enforcement (PDF)(11 pp, 309 K, June, 2017)
- Regulatory History of the Byproducts Exemption (PDF)(13 pp, 116 K, June, 2017)
- Chemical Data Reporting and Byproduct Reporting (PDF)(17 pp, 206 K, June, 2017)