Contact Us About Coal Ash
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Got questions or comments about specific coal ash spills, like the ones in Tennessee and North Carolina?
Curious about changes to the 2015 CCR Rule?
- Extension of Compliance Deadlines and Response to Partial Vacatur
- Amendments to the National Minimum Criteria Finalized in 2018 (Phase One, Part One)
- Final Rule - A Holistic Approach to Closure Part A: Deadline to Initiate Closure and Enhancing Public Access to Information
- Proposed Changes - Enhancing Public Access to Information and Reconsideration of Beneficial Use Criteria and Piles
- Proposed Changes - A Holistic Approach to Closure Part B: Alternate Demonstration for Unlined Surface Impoundments and Implementation of Closure
- Proposed Federal CCR Permit Program
Have you checked out our frequent questions pages?
- Frequent questions about the proposed changes- enhancing public access to information and reconsideration of beneficial use criteria and piles
- Frequent questions about implementing the coal ash disposal rule
- Frequent questions about beneficial use of coal ash
- Frequent questions about the relationship between the CCR Rule and the Clean Water Act permit requirements
- Frequent questions about the 2015 coal ash disposal rule
Still have a question?
Send us a question or comment through the mail at the following mailing address:
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N. W.
Washington, D.C. 20460
Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response: