Columbia River Basin Restoration Working Group
EPA and other federal agencies, states, tribes, and nonprofit partners established the Columbia River Toxics Reduction Working Group in 2005 to share information, coordinate activities, and develop strategies to identify and reduce toxics in the Columbia River Basin. In 2016, the Columbia River Basin Restoration Program restablished the group as the Columbia River Basin Restoration Working Group.
To be announced.
- May 20, 2020, via video conference.
- October 10, 2019, at The Dalles, Oregon.
- May 7, 2019, at The Dalles, Oregon.
- Summaries and presentations from past meetings (links to EPA's file sharing site)
- 2012 Executive Meeting Summary
Working Group Projects
- on 303d Lists in the Columbia River Basin
- Locations in the Columbia River Basin Where the Toxics Could Be Affecting Fish and WildlifeExit
- Chemicals of Emerging Concern in the Columbia River
- Columbia River Toxics Reduction Action Plan
- State of the River Report for Toxics
- Prioritization of Toxics in the Columbia River
- Mary Lou Soscia (email@example.com), 503-326-5873.