Federal Procurement Regulations and Resources
The following are links to federal procurement regulations and resources:
- EPA-Specific Procurement Policy
- EPA Acquisition Regulations (EPAAR) - Supplement to the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Government-Wide Procurement Policy
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) - The Department of Defense (DoD), GSA, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) jointly issue the FAR for use by executive agencies in acquiring goods and services.
- Federal Acquisition Virtual Library - The federal government’s one-stop-shop for acquisition resources (links to regulations, CBD info, OFPP policy, etc) on the web.
- “Greening” Government Procurement - The acquisition of goods and services through the use of sustainable environmental practices, the Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program and tips to help government credit card holders make “greener” purchases.
- “Freedom of Information Act” (FOIA) - Information and resources regarding FOIA requests.