Tools for Doing Business with EPA
This page contains information and tools that EPA uses to advertise potential business opportunities and find vendors to support EPA’s mission requirements.
- FedConnect is a web portal that connects agencies and vendors to streamline the process of doing business with the federal government. EPA uses FedConnect as the communications portal for its current and potential contractors and for most procurement actions.
- Special Notice - EPA's Changed Business Practice to Use FedConnect -- All procurement actions posted after March 12, 2014 are available only on Fedconnect.
- FedBizOpps is a centralized listing of all contracting opportunities with the federal government.
- On EPA's website:
- EPA Active Contracts Listing - View a list of all active agency contracts.
- Justifications and Approvals to Limit Competition under Certain Procurements -- learn more about the basis for agency decisions to award a contract without providing for full and open competition.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Information - Information on EPA's involvement in the SBIR Program.
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) - Learn how we identify and procure environmentally preferable products and services.