Is there HVAC guidance that building and maintenance professionals can follow to help protect from COVID-19?
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) has developed proactive guidance to help address coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) concerns with respect to the operation and maintenance of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems. Read ASHRAE guidance.
- Will an air cleaner or air purifier help protect me and my family from COVID-19 in my home?
- Will an Ozone Generator protect me and my family from COVID-19?
- Where can professionals who manage school, office, and commercial buildings get information on ventilation and filtration to respond to COVID-19?
- Can running the HVAC system in my home help protect me from COVID-19?
- How can I increase ventilation at home to help protect my family from COVID-19?